Saturday 27 December 2008

Boredness

ur probs thinkin its the 27th, a few days after christmas, how in the hell could someone be bored. yep there u sit reading the upand coming statement of 'calum's boredness'.

yes folks im bored. i hate it when im bored as i have no sense of purpose or idea of wat to do. nothing attracts me with the power to banish the boredom with the sword of enjoyment.

my boredom started early this morning 00:01 roughly. we had had guest over and now i was left on my own. i just sat in my room, spining in circle wondering if anything would kill the boredom. eventually i ended up organising my clothes in my draws. but yes i went to sleep after that.

but as i sit here on the floor, i am bored. i dont know why and i dont know how to cure it. so i thought lets write on my blog that should pass the time. i guess its just something that happens. trying to think of something clever to say has failed me.....oh god!

sitting here ripping cds onto the laptop has "entertained" me for the past 2 hours. but even its brilliance (i know watching a bar go up to 100% is at the top of everyone to-do lists) has worn off.

when u are bored u really do feel alone (wether thats just me i dont know). but yeah.....now im just struggling for words now.

im sorry but if u weigh it up the majority of my blogs are miserable complaining manescripts from a rubbish bin. i dont know why again, it just happens. well ive always seen it that u learn the most about a person through the bad times rather than the good times. cuz the good times are really just sailing with a good wind pushing u along (im sure roise will tell u the deffinition of that phrase) sure its extremely fun, yet its easy, no effort is required.

as for me right now ive decided i need to get out of the house. yet theres noone to go out with, and i dont want to go out on my own and cerment the fact that im a loner.

No comments: